Saturday, January 2, 2010

Tagged by Auddy ;)

The rules to fill this are:
1) You own a blog where you're gonna post this to,
2) You currently feel bored,
3) You wont skip any question,
4) You're alive , and
5) You're gonna tag this to 5 friends to fill these up
-----------------------------


Firstly describe yourself in 5 words:
- No
- words
- to
- describe
- me
except unique

5 things you love about your life:
- I'm swarm with sweet memories,
- surrounded by my loves,
- having everything I have,
- I'm still alive,
- & still living my life...

5 famous people you'd love to meet:
- Hitler, (so that I might be able to stop him causing such chaos)
- Angelina Jolie, (inspired by her charity towards orphans)
- Michelle Yeoh, (famous celebrity from Malaysia)
- Taylor Swift, (young & famous)
- Channing Tatum, (he's cute)

5 movies you love:
- Avatar
- Notebook
- The Atonement
- The curious case of Benjamin Button
- A walk to remember

5 professions you'd love to have:
- Fashion designer
- Editor of a fashion magazine
- An occupation in the medical field
- Lawyer
- A job with designing

5 best authors:
- J.K.Rowling
- Jeffrey Archer
- Sophie Kinsella
- Kate Brian
- Stephanie Meyer (for The host)

5 inspirations:
- Every
- corner
- of
- my
- life

5 favorite stuffs:
- My slippers
- The camera
- My earrings
- The computer
- a lot of things...

5 things you hate:
- Sickness
- Being interrupted
- Annoying bitches
- Mosquitoes
- Constant nagging

5 favorite places:
- My homely abode
- Japan
- Shopping mall
- Clean parks
- Paris

5 girls/guys you are currently liking:
- I
- Currently
- Don't
- Like
- Anybody

5 things you wanna improve more about yourself:
- My temper
- studies
- body
- obsession to technology
- addiction to dessert

5 things you would take to a deserted island:
- A phone that has reception
- A pilot that is alive & not an alchoholic
- Helicopter
- Water
- Food


5 places you wanna go:
- Japan, again
- Paris
- Hollywood
- Spain
- Maldives, again

5 things you really want:
- A new phone
- Another computer
- A camera
- Flawless face
- Ideal body

5 songs you can't not listen to everyday:
- Tick Tock - Kesha
- That's not my name - The Ting Tings
- Meet me halfway - Black Eyed Peas
- According to you - Orienthi
- One Two Three - Britney Spears

5 impossible dreams:
- Immortality
- To be a billionaire.
- To be a celebrity
- To fly
- To have some superhuman power

5 people you tag:
- Joelle
- Jessice
- Sophia
- Yiwen
- Yeo xin
.
Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions
-Edgar Cayce

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home