Thursday, December 17, 2009

Life was never lived without them...

Dec 14th, Mon...

Sunway Pyramid trip with Carmen & Audrey!!
Reach at 10am, first stop, Aud's fav - STARBUCKS

#1 Extra Large Grande Caramel Frappucinos with whipped cream and extra caramel.
2 for them. I refused to waste $$ on food! It's expensive!!
#2 Audreyyyyy (:. She can't wait to get her hands on the you-know-what drink. Blurry hand motions...

Bought the tickets for New Moon at 2pm. Shopping then lunch at Fullhouse.
#3 Fullhouse. Very...white & cosy kinda feeling.

#4 It will be harder to clean the place because it's so white!!

#5 Their menu. Just like a book, there's even cartoons at the back!
#6 i LOVE taking pics!!! :D

#7 Our drinks with cute twisty straws! xD

#8 Aud's Ceasar salad with Salmon. The salmon looks like edible flowers...xD

#9 Carmen with mushroom soup.

#10 My spaghetti with mushroom and ham. Mouthwatering...

#11 Lastly, tart for dessert. An end to lunch.

New Moon time!! When the show started, the lights were still on. It was so ANNOYING! Thank
God, someone called the staff.

Thoughts about New Moon:
1. They shouldn't have put glitter on Edward, he should have shined like silver after polished, not look like glittering Barbie.
2. Edward's chest should have been shaved. Seriously. I know he's suppose to look sad and stuff because he thinks Bella's dead. But the chest hair is too much.
3. The bad guys look more like vampires than the Cullens.

4. The ending is a bit too funny.
5. Victoria shouldn't suddenly appear at the hunt.

I'll leave the rest of the insults to tumblr's fuckyeahtwilightsucks.

#12 Shopping again. I bought jeans from Kitschen, white-T from FOC, nail polish from Etude. I spend the most!! First time ever!!

#13 White T & jeans. I'm loving it...(:

Later, went to Frutti-Tutti. 100g for rm5.30. Aud bought a cup=rm23.60. So EXPENSIVE!!!
Went back home at 6.45pm.

They stayed over. YAY!! Played with the nail polishes.

#14 Carmen & my nails after i had painted them. (: I'm the red, she's the silver.


#15 Carmen got this Starbucks tee for Auddy & me from Thailand. Blue-me, Pink-Auddy, Yellow-for herself. Thanks Carmieeee!!! (:
Slept at 2am that day. Bonding with my unbiological sisters!! :D
Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two (xw: or more) bodies.
-Mencius

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home