Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tagged by Carmiee and Audyyy (:

1.This survey gets a little personal; can you handle it?
- Yes.

2. If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be?
- Khor? But I won't be married to a 'her'.

3. Were you happy when you woke up today?
- Not really. I slept late, got woke up by construction at the back of my house!

4. When were you on the phone last? And with who?
- This evening. Audreyyyyy :)

5.What is the last thing someone bought you?
- a Speedo team wet kit bag, early christmas pressie by my mother's colleague.

6.What’s something that can always make you feel better?
- Sleep zzz. No worries when your brain isn't alert.

7. What are you excited for?
- Trip to Taiwan!!

8. What were you doing yesterday?
- Watching TV...

9. Honestly, who was the last person to tell you they love you?
- This question is making me sad...

10. What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
- Grapes. Loads of them!! xD

11. Have a best friend?
- Nope...I have more!!

12. Are you scared to fall in love?
- Not a fear I need to face.

13. Do you think teenagers can be in love?
- Yup. Teenagers are also human.

14. Last person you wanted to punch in the face?
- I don't like aiming for the face...xD

15. What time is it right this second?
- 9:48pm...

16. What do you want right now?
- Water, I'm thirsty.

17. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
- I take other people's picture, I refused to be photographed.

18. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/or confused?
- Single...

19. When was the last time you cried?
- Tuesday morning, the tears were not for me.

20. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
- Sure. (:

21. Do you find it hard to trust others?
- Depends on the definition of 'others'.

22. How fast does your mind change?
- I try to stay with the same decision, unless I find a better solution.

23. I bet you miss somebody right now.
- Friends. My friends. Extremely!!

24. Can you honestly say you're okay right now?
- yup. I'm feeling average.

25. Why do you think so many people cheat?
- A faster, easier solution to better results.

26. Tell me what's on your mind.
- I still haven't update the pics C wants me to.

27. What are you looking forward to in the next three months?
- CHANGE for the better!

28. Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
- Yup. I'm a girl, I can wear pants!

29. When did you last talk to your number 1 top friend?
- i don't number my friends.

30. When is your next road trip?
- I'm taking a plane to Taiwan.

31. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell anything to?
- Erm...the closes is my bro.

32. How's your heart?
-Still beating...

33. Have you ever felt like you weren't important?
- It always happens...

34. Do you think somebody's in love with you?
- Me!! xD

35. What are you planning on doing after this?
- Update my blog.

36. When will your next kiss take place?
- I'm not psychic...blinded future.

37. Have you told anybody you loved them today?
- No.

38. Who do you not get along with?
- people who do not get along with me! xD

39. What does your 3rd recent text say?
- Telling Carmen that I will post the pics.

40. What are you wearing right now?
- My red KC hostel shirt with black shorts.

41.Are you wasting your time on the person you like?
-No. I don't even know who do I like!

42. When's the last time you had a grilled cheese?
- Longer than a year.

43. What's your favorite boy and girl name right now?
- Not thinking about it.

44. How did you feel when you woke up?
- Headache-y...

45. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
- i rather use MSN.

46. Do you crack your knuckles?
- All the time.

47. What were you doing yesterday at midnight?
- Chatting with Joelle. (:


48. What are your LEGAL initials?
- TXW, I think.

49. Who's the first B in your contacts?
- My phone's out of batt, can't check.

50. When was the last time you laughed really hard?
- With Carmen and Audrey. (:

51. Your number 1 top friend walks out of your life, do you go after them?
- I'll abduct them back!!

52. Last awkward moment?
- Memory blur.

53. Are you afraid of the dark?
- Sometimes...

54. Do you have good vision?
- I'm wearing glasses.

55. Have you ever tripped someone?
- Me! xD

56. Have you ever slapped someone?
- Yup. 2 secs ago...my bro.

57. Are you Irish?
- I'm Asian.

58. Do you use chap stick?
- Nope. Only lip gloss.

59. Do you have any scars?
- So many!! Hideous...

60. Is there someone you will never forgive?
-I try to forgive.

61. Do you laugh off embarrassing moments?
- It's better that way.

62. Name the last person to text you?
- Carmen (:

63. Would you marry someone 8 years older than you?
- If I love him, yeah.

64. Can you go in public looking like you do?
- I think so.


65. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
- The whole Queen size!!

66. Is it easy for someone to make you smile?
- Yup, unless I'm mad.

67. What's the first thing you'll do on your wedding day?
- Breathe...

68. Do you fall for people easily?
- I'm deep.

69. Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days?
- I just wrap my arms around myself. xD

70. Do you miss the way things used to be?
- Change is good, but memories will never be forgotten.

71. How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?
- All the time. Provoking people is not a good thing.

72. Song you're thinking of right now?
- Not really any.

73. Want someone back in your life?
- I'm surrounded with the people I love.

74. Will tomorrow be better than today?
- I hope so.

75. What’s the color of you’re shirt you are wearing?
- Red.

76. Has anyone ever sang or played music for you personally?
- Me! In the shower! xD

77. Does it bother you when someone lies to you?
- I'm fine with white lies.

78. Is there anyone who understands your relationship status?
- I do!

79. Are you a naturally happy person? Or is your happiness forced?
- Smiling everytime. :))))

80. Is there anyone you wish would fall in love with you?
- 'The one' who is out there somewhere.

Tag
- Anyone!!

The fear of life is the favourite disease of the 20th century
-William Lyon Phelps

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home