Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Innocence withers within me

Once upon a time, there was a young teen sleeping...& was woken up at 8.30am by her friend!!!
I'm like 3 hours away from my usual waking time...I need my beauty sleep...
Ever seen the fairytale "Sleeping Beauty"?
Moral learned: The longer you sleep, the more likely prince charming is going to come.
No offense, Kyna. I welcome your presence anytime, just loving my sleep.
Today, is another day of baking. I think I might be having a baking marathon here.

#1 London Almond Chocolate Recipe - the almond + chocolate chip=these cookies!
There are 2 ways to think about these cookies.
1. They are small & look like a mini 'man tau', put a smiley face on them & you have a 'cute man tau'.

Or
2. They look more like big, white chicken pox on a plate.
I hope you chose the right thought.
#2 Kyna, my friend. Rolling the dough into balls.

#3 Taking the cookies out from the oven.
I know I'm lazy, letting her slave by herself in the kitchen. Sorry, Kyna...xD
#4 Introduction: Kyna, the 16year old girl, who is my bro's ex-classmate, who is shorter than me...xD

#5 Trinan, I think that's how you spell her name. Her cute, crazy, little sis. The picture says everything...

#6 We dipped the cookies in chocolate & put a silver ball on each.

Escaped Convict #2204:
Crime: chocolate addict
-ate a famous statue made from the richest chocolate in Charlie's Chocolate Factory
-stole recipe from Ferrari Roche: murdered 3 guards & bankrupted them
-bit chocolate pieces off Hansel & Gretel's house thus causing it to tumble down on
them.

Warning to all chocolate lovers,
be careful when eating chocolate in public...you never know when she might strike!!

I know I'm guilty...chocolate obssesed...I want more...

#7 Not enough chocolate. Coated all the cookies with icing sugar...eating my way to diabetes...

#8 Drawing with leftover chocolate- artistic creativity.

Later make sushi. At last, been planning to make it for sometime now...


#9 Sushi rice. Sticky, sticky sushi rice. I made too much...

#10 First time making sushi! 2 different types. The ingredients inside are the double C's!!!
1C- cool cucumbers
2C -crabby crabsticks
...because I had nothing else to put in...xD

The rice kept sticking to mine & Kyna's fingers. But she left halfway, needed to go home. Left me with all the sticky work. I need to wash my hands...
.
.
Situation while typing this post:
I have a talkative & annoying ABC spelling + grammatical checker beside me. There's no way to shut it up...any ideas?? Every single alphabet I type, it talks...it's talking now. Somebody, buy me some earplugs...my eardrums are going to burst!!! guilty- bro
.
A guilty conscience needs to confess. A work of art is a confession.
-Albert Camus

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home