Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sometimes, the sweetest things are like poison

Am i bored? Honestly? Yes, i am.
Yesterday, my cousins from my father's side came. Yay!
The boys played computer, well, 1 was playing, 2 were watching. My bro insisted i don't post the picture.
'Diamond is girl's best friend' but for the opposite sex is
'Computer is boy's best friend'.
I mean their eyes were like literally glued to the screen, the outside world ceased to exist to them!!
#2 From left: Hong, Kah, Jing Yi (my father's other sister's daughter), Kwan (all pretty girls!)


#3 Jing Yi is too short...but she's only 8.

My schedule cupboard has turned into a graffiti area!! Somehow, almost every person under 20 likes to draw on my cupboard. Last time, Joelle, Jess & Yao came, they did the same thing!!!

I still haven't rub it off yet.

We baked some muffins, actually it was a chocolate cake recipe, but we wanted to make muffins. xD

#4 Muffins having sauna in the oven...



#5 Instead of losing weight, they look like pregnant muffins. Thank God muffins don't sweat like humans!!



#6 Out of the oven. Ready to go into our growling tummys!!


#7 Muffins, muffins, muffins!!

My version of Mary had a little lamb:
Xw had big, fat muffins,
big, fat muffins,
bid, fat muffins,
Xw had big, fat muffins,
which were sweet as sweets...xD

#8 We made milkshakes as well. Plus chocolate chip ice-cream!! Yum yum!

#9 Savouring our milkshakes!!
I love ice-cream. My favourite's are Baskin Robins & Gelatissimo, but the prices are very pricey.


#10 Feeding fishes.
We tried to name the fishes, but couldn't seem to remember which fish we named...


#11 Later, after our tummys are filled, they had a mini pillow fight. Then, we watched "John Tucker must die". I've seen it numerous times, but couldn't help laughing over & over again.

They left after the show. Sadly, they did not stay overnight.

I think I've gained weight from all the chocolate I stuffed myself with yesterday. Chocolates, chocolate ice-cream, chocolate milkshake, chocolate muffins...Beware: fat lady coming through...

I believe in imagination. What I cannot see is infinitely more important than what I can see.

-Duane Michals

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home