Sunday, December 6, 2009

Creativity comes in every shape and sizes

I thought Sunday's were for relaxing...lazing around watching television...enjoying the *polluted* air...hearing the little birds tweet...but...i had to tidy my room today!! The nagging never stops...

Started around 12pm...
#1 My room...if your jaw touches the floor now, pls shut it.I know I'm an extremely messy person!!
#2 My table...oh, i couldn't find my phone just now...

#3 my cupboard...I used up all the space to fit my junk...


#4 Dressing room...even my book is there...& Jess, i think that's your bookmark...
...1.00pm...


...2.00pm...



...3.00pm...


#5 My floor...i don't think I've made much progress here...




...4.00pm...* my back is aching...I'm old...*





...5.00pm...





...6.00pm...AT LAST!!

#6 Yay!! Finally, some results...i can see the table!! By the way, it's from Ikea.

It's gonna get messy again by tomorrow...



'According to housekeeping magazine, at least 73% of teens have messy rooms."

Top 8 reasons to have a messy room:
1. It enhances our balance and coordination skills as we have to weave around the objects, leap into bed, scale mounds of clothing without slipping...plus we get to lose weight!!


2. Memory skills are improved as we try to remember the location of an object. we might even passed our next examination with flying colors with good memory!!


3. Handyperson skills are developed as we learn the art of unjamming a cupboard stuffed with clothes. It might be a qualification needed to apply for a job!!


4. The art of positive thinking is developed as we think to ourselves :" This room looks great! It totally reflects my artistic personality."


5. We learn the power of persuasion as we persuade our parents and/or sibling to help us -while we sip ice tea- slave through the cleaning.


6. The idea that we have our own rights, space & privacy is established. We think that our room reaches our standards of cleanliness, parents shouldn't violate our standards.


7. We improve our debating skills while debating with our parents reasons to have a messy room. We could join the debating team or consider becoming a lawyer in the future.


8. We learn creative thinking as we establish our own system of orderliness, which is undetectable to the average parent's eye. -hope your dad is not a detective-


Credits to blogger Teresa McEntire & journalist Linda A. Boulter

Happy persuading!! Caution: Your parents might smack you after that...xD



Creativity is not the finding of a thing, but the making something out of it after it is found.
-James Russell Lowell

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home