Saturday, December 5, 2009

Gotta feel the pain

Today first time ever went facial...

All i remembered was the pain of the pricks and pokes, the pricks of the needle and the pokes of the beautician's fingernails...the pain and the money suffered for beauty...it hurts. Ahhhhhhhh!!

The majority of the society judges our appearances every single day, being unattractive lowers our self-esteem, our confidence...it's sad.
I blame it on the genes!! My mother didn't pass on her beauty to me!

Current condition of my skin:
It's redish, it will remain that way for at least 4 days. I can't show my face!!
I will just keep hiding in the house until it turns normal....

........

........

I can't stand 4 days stuck inside the house!!! It's like I'm on house-arrest. I'm an impatient, active, energetic, hyperactive.....conclusion: I need to get out of the house!!

I should just buy a mask & say I'm part of a circus or that I'm auditioning for a role in Cirque du Freak or that I'm attending a masquerade later on or.......or.....hmm......I've run out of ideas.

I'll just have to suck it up & face reality...how cruel.
If you happen to see me somewhere, stop STARING!!
Thank you for your co-operation. ^^


Civilization is unbearable, but it is less unbearable at the top.
-Timothy Leary

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home