Sunday, January 3, 2010

I'm sure I'm related to a stranger in some way

Orientation for my new school today.
Aud came, thank God I have a friend who appeared. Hello c, MIA??
Limited rules, I'm lovin the school.

Attire rules:
1. No sleeveless shirts
2. Pants must be over the knee
-The End-

Not like KC High
Attire rules:
1. uniform
2. socks must not be lower or higher than xxxcm
3. pinafore must be over the knee
4. boys must wear belt as part of uniform
5. tuck in shirt at all times even during PE lessons
6. girls must tie their hair into a bun
7. boys sideburns cannot cover the ear
8. girls with short hair must not be longer than 5cm from the ear
9. no using gel
10. girls hair cannot be too short

... The rules are endless...

Met the other 15 year old from my class, there's only 2 15 year old in my form 4 class.
Intro:
Sabrina from Wesley Private School
I think Joelle know's her from KC primary school! Such a small, small world...

P.S. the post bout the trip to taiwan will be posted later.
P.P.S. My brother's picture & his article appeared in the newspaper on the 27th of Dec. Check it out!!!!!

.

Education is learning what didn't even know you didn't know
-Daniel J. Boorstin


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home