Sunday, January 17, 2010

Walking up and down the old way...


My mother's colleague's son's birthday and she made cupcakes for us!


Yesterday morning, went to old school to sort out me transferring school.
There was like a form where I had to get 9 teachers to sign it, such a pain!
I was missing 2009's first examination slip, had to reprint which takes time & THE TEACHERS WON'T SIGN WITHOUT A FULL REPORT CARD!!
I'm coming back next week.
Met a lot of friends there, some couldn't straightaway recognize me.
I was remembered as a stationary supplier, LOL.
missed them all, the class is so different now...n thank you teacher Hong for helping me deal with the transfer from.
Education is that discloses the wise and disguises from the fool their lack of understanding
-Ambrose Bierce



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home