Sunday, January 10, 2010

Will there be a tomorrow??


A lot can happen on the 1st week, I mean it...



4th Jan (Mon)
Found out that I was in A class, far far away from Carmy...
Found a friend, Kylene, 2 of her best friends are also far, far away with Carmy.

In the end, after school went to beg teacher for 1 hr to change my class, no luck, I was dubbed "The Entertainer". I take it as a compliment. At least Kylene still has me.



5th Jan (Tues)
Too many people in B class, Lady Luck was on my side.
Teacher said some people had to change class, I wasn't happy,
I was ECSTATIC!!
Even Kylene got to change.
Had so many more new friends. ^^


Joined Drama, few people got the chance of seeing me so sick that time,
this is the only class you can be sick & nobody can do anything about it! xD



6th Jan (Wed)
T&T should be renamed Training & Torture instead of Tatoos & Tofus ( Don't ask, I have no idea)
Push-up, Grunts, Sit-ups, Dead mermaids....I'm really dying.



8th Jan (Fri)
I found out there's a quarter Japanese girl & a quarter Russian guy in my class.
I wish I was mix...*sigh*



Now,
I've got hw to do.


PS, updates on weekends only. Don't like it, ask my dad.



If all my friends were to jump of a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'll be at the bottom to catch them.
-Unknown

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home