Friday, March 5, 2010

I need a blast...


The wire was too hot...

.

.

.

So they switched off the aircond...

.

.

.

& then Regina said 'I've never been this hot in my life!'

.

.

.

we laughed...

.

.

.

LOL.


The heat was killing me,
I imagine Tr.Johnson as a polar bear,
Somehow CaiMay and Carmen think this sentence from my speech is funny :
'How often do you go to the zoo?'.

Today was Aunty Adeline's birthday,
everybody can't stop siniging Happy Birthday to her,
Karaoke session, mostly G-shern,
Leslei created a new song :
Happy Birthday to you,
you were born in a zoo,
you look like Andrew,
& you smell like Andrew.
It's suppose to be funny if you know the person.

Tomorrow is Jessica and Andrew's birthday : The twins.
Jessice, pretty little damsel...
Andrew, I didn't hug him....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Life's cool...
I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. I know you do the same things too, so we're really not that different, me and you.
-Colin Raye

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home