Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hitting it right...

20th February, 2010 (Thursday)
Ate Dim Sum at a dunno-what-name restaurant.
So so many people!!!!

Half of the food 10 people ate...

I found out that my aunt's car no. plate is similiar to Wen Fang's nickname...xD

Went to IOI with bro & couz, looking for the snooker room.
Found the 1 at the new wing, but bro insisted on looking for the cheaper 1 in the old wing.
So we kept looking until we found out that it was so near,
just above jusco....


Stick . Ball . Table . Hole
Cai May . Carmen . Bei Wei . Me


Played pool...
I don't even know how to shoot the ball.
The pool guy taught me how, and I kept practising.
When we all played 9balls, I won.
I missed all the balls, but I shot the last ball in!! xD

I feel like buying a snooker table and putting it on the top floor.

But the table, stick and balls all cost a bomb!!

Watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood now...


One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
-Alvin Toffler

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home