Friday, February 12, 2010

Sprinkling sugar on icing...


11th February, 2010
Impromptu speech: How to improve yourself???!!!
Only 15 minute to get ready, 1st time ever, was so nervous...
In the end, I just winged it.
My points were improving my relationship with my family,
improve my figure,
and improve myself until I become more girly. Like Sabrina...xD

Had debate during Malay, a bit boring.
There weren't any throwing chairs, shouting or any violence.
It takes away all the fun...

I wanna watch both Valentine's Day and Percy Jackson.
But today's VDay is fully booked after 10.30!!
Later, going to Sunway Pyramid and watch Percy Jackson.
According to the newspaper, Percy Jackson had 4 stars whereas Valentine's Day had 3 stars.
Hope I made the right choice.

Happy valentine's and CNY everybody.
I'm celebrating it by visiting my grandparents.
How sweet...


A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years
-Rupert Brooke

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home