Saturday, January 30, 2010

chocolate won't make the cookie sweet...

28th January, 2010
My dad couldn't pick me and Sabrina home,
her parents were busy as well,
my mum who has no much sense of direction,
don't know where is my school, she only knows Summit and Sunway Pyramid.
Ask almost everyone for a lift,
Andrew's bro had car problems, couldn't take on the extra weight.
Daphne is carpooling Andrew's.
Joyce's car was full.
Jolene can only send us to Sunway after her art class.
Min Hong, Mun Yee, Bei Li and Bei Wei lives somewhere else.
Thank you all, but it didn't help us. :(


My dad asked me to call for local taxi, but
in the end, Sabrina persuaded me to walk to Summit and wait for my mother.


Imagine walking under the hot sun in tight skinny jeans,
carrying a bag filled with books,
hands holding tons of files,
wearing rm15, fake crocs slippers
for about 30minutes!


When we reached Summit, we were sweaty from head to toe!

30 minutes shopping before my mother came.
Sabrina bought 2 jackets from Reject shop.

P.S. whoever is reading this, don't spread it! Thanks!







29th January, 2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERRY!!!!
Live life, love life...sweet sixteen!

They are giving out Nokia x6 which is originally worth rm2099 to the first 66 people wearing blue or pink for rm66!!!!
Mount Kiara at 7pm!!
and I missed it....
Boys like Girls are performing at the Equestrian Stadium.
FREE admission!

and I missed it....
Life is just so depressing....


Imaginatino rules the world
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home