Sunday, February 7, 2010

I'm still breathing...


My bro & I...

My medal...^^

6th february, 2010

Putrajaya night marathon...
I was dead fatigued...
When I was running yesterday,
it felt like there was a heated arguement between two halves of my souls,
the devil and the angel...
Your lungs are about to explode! Quit now!
You can do it, never give up!
Your legs are in pain, they'll snap soon!!! Walk don't run!
You are nearly there, so near!!


One wants me to give up,
another wants me to go on...
A battle between my own soul, both won't give up...
Who am I suppose to listen to??

.
In the end, I finished the marathon! Got 20th place in my category.
I couldn't even walk straight after the run. So tired!
My bro got 18th.

.
There are other races in the near future,
a towerthon up KL tower
& a marathon in Bukit Jalil,
anybody wants to know just ask me.




7th February, 2010

My father's lions club were organizing a CNY celebration in the orphange & old folks home,
went there to give angpow and dinner.


Watching Bodyguards and Assasin now,
violence in the first five minutes...




A lifetime of training for just ten seconds.
-Jesse Owens

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home