Friday, February 19, 2010

Hangover


Had party at Kevin's house last night.
He's wedding photo album is so beautiful with Violet. :)


Played drinking roulette.
We all use ingredients like coke, red wine, Carlsberg beer, ketchup, soya sauce, milo powder, pepper, cinnamon powder, jam and other stuff.

I drank red wine, salt water with pepper and some unknown concoction.
My father kept hitting the ones with salt water, about 6 times.
I bet he's hair is going to start falling tomorrow! xD
My brother did the most disgusting concoction but he had to drink it in the end.
This proves that kharma does bites you back.
Kok Yaw's mother and my couz hit the 0 mark & had to drink all.

Later, played blackjack.
Won RM10. So HAPPY!!
My brother was so lucky, he started from Rm0 to RM 30.
There was 1 round where he bet RM10.
He got lucky, he had 21 & kevin had to pay him double!!!
Left the place at 12++.

Going to Port Dickson later...


If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude.
-Maya Angelou

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home