Friday, February 26, 2010

Fill my live...

25th February, 2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Wen Fang!!
eventhough your bday was on the 21st of February,
and I sms you "happy bday!" on the 19th because I counted the dates incorrectly,
I'm stil dedicating a post to you!
Sorry it's so late...
WWF's pretty face, the girl with a lot of fascinating topics to fill a boring day...luv u...

Mocha cake bought by Cai May, so delicious.
When they cut the cake, all the toppings stick on the knife and ruin it...but who cares??
it's gonna go in my stomach anyway...

Jacelyn's open house:

Her house is very antique British kind.
Check out her fire place made into shoe rack...saving us all from pollution...forgot to upload.
Go see it in Carmen's or Caimay's blog.


Her gorgeous garden...

Right beside the pond...

This is so cute....

Her dog's name is Roxes i think, looks a bit like my ex - dog Harry but smaller...

The food...the sloppy joe was extremely delicious...1st time trying it.
Her mother made those herself!

The bread, very light & crispy!
G-shern, Cai May and I talking dirty about chandeliers....xD

Watched american idol...no cute guys! *sad*
But the Korean guy was not bad! xD

From Carmen's camera, us.
My face is reflected in both mirrors. LOL

From Cai May's camera,
shock sendiri in Jac's master bedroom.

Carmen's picture of the day. Taken using her camera by me!
Thanks Jacelyn, for inviting us to your house.
I love it.
and G-shern loves it too, maybe you'll get another brother. LOL
Picture credits to Carmen, Cai may and I for hijacking Carmen's camera!! xD



Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies.
-Aristotle

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home