Saturday, February 20, 2010

N the blaze sizzles...

19th February, 2010

went to PORT DICKSON with friends!
stayed at my mother's Bank Negara place.
Should have stayed at a huge bangalow, but somebody got it instead of us! WTF
In the end, stayed at a chalet & an apartment.
Good, but not as good as the bangalow.

The bangalow has six rooms, 2 tv's, big living room, dining room, kitchen....n I luv it!
should have kick the person out, I'm too good.
Our chalet!!! The 2nd in line from the best...
Went swimming in the sea with them.
The sand in the sea, it's like stepping on shit.
Doesn't anybody care about or environment anymore??
Later,
swam in the pool.
Competed with each other, relay team.
I think that splash was made by Kok Yaw.
My team won a few times.
But it was fair, we had the fastest swimmer in our team - Kok Yaw,
n the slowest - my dad.
he got cramps after the first round.
Dinner... From left : Chiat, Apple, Kok Yang, Kok Yaw, bro & San san.
We ate so much...
Eventhough San San was the youngest, he ate the most...rice pilling as high as a hill...
Played table tennis after dinner,
my bro was the worst...xD
Later, played carom, forgotten all the rules, just simply played...
not enough space, slept on two chairs adjoining together.
My legs were jutting out and Uncel Ho snored so loudly...hardly a wink
20th February, 2010
Waited for Kevin, Allen, Andy & Sue,
then they all swam in the sea, about 1.5km.
cycled for about 50km.
It was so freaking hot! The sun was like melting everybody into a pool of sweat.
Thank God I didn't join!
After that, packed our stuff.
The bikes took most of the space, cramped in the car.
Had lunch, they called the noodle at the right "dirty noodle", no idea why.
My dad found this on the beach in PD, took it back home, thougth it would be a nice deco for the pond.
That's what took most of the car space.



Later at night, we all went to Kok Yaw's condo for pool side party.


Gambled and lost money, no luck. :(
suppose to take some pics but brought the camera, forgot the memory card.
I think this is the earlier stages of Alzheimer.

Gotta finish my hw...


Business, that's easily defined - it's other people's money.
-Peter Drucker

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home