Sunday, August 15, 2010

Suck SWEETs;

On Cai May's birthday which is Friday the 13th,
some bad luck came upon me.

Was asking Gshen to bring out the sweet,
did this motion to indicate 'the sweet',
He thought it the wrong way and started laughing.
To make it worse, I asked "Sweet?"
G shen: "You think my thing sweet ah? Aiyo! When I sleep that time.......blah blah blah"
And he told everybody,
And everybody laughed. ==

NOTE TO SELF : motion not to be repeated, at least not to G-shen & other people with polluted minds.


By the way,
I look good with bags, people!!
Apparently, I'm much too guyish until the imagination of me carrying bags is so hilarious.
.
.
.
.
wow.
This is my fav among all! PRADA!

Excuse me for the shitty edits, I know it sucks....xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home