Wednesday, August 11, 2010

out;

At last!! my turn to update last tues....
i know, it takes like forever.
& every other people has posted about it already...

McD's...read books about the bad stuff about McD's, not really working out for me... still eating. FML with 13 other people....

Carpack rooftop.

Love the sun, like a ball of fire!

Romantic scenary....

==

My Jack, Cher! Always thought that if Rose had went on the boat, Jack would have the plank and still be alive....but unfortunately, in all good movies, there must be a tragedy...
so that eveybody will cry their tear ducts out and remember the story.....haizzz

Models on ... square blocks?


Kung Fu hustle or Ip Man or sth...

MEMEMEMEMEMEME


*pointing at nothing* that was fun!

Credits to Cheryl's camera!
I think I would like a DSLR.... my new addiction, obsession...
Carmen, how about you sell me yours with a 100% discount? xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home