Sunday, August 1, 2010

reading isn't a sin;


PHOTOSHOOT today!
now, i know what it's like to be a model....can't feel my feet..

Bought this! half-way through it.
Haven't watched the movie yet, but love the song "When I look at you~Miley Cyrus".
At least Miley Cyrus can produce something good, let's hope her acting is worth seeing.

Bought this too!!
LOVE LOVE RACHEL MCADAMS! Saw the movie, it was so touching!
especially the part at the end where they both laid together holding hands in bed....*tears*

Bought this three! xD
One of the best movies ever! something a teenager like can relate too, plus the song 'Only Hope~Mandy Moore' is !!!!!!!!!!!
Kind of wish this could be a reality!
Bought this long time ago!
The movie kinda sucks, some parts too fast, some too slow.
It's like they have sex after 2 weeks of knowing each other! He could be a rapist for all you know!

Bought many more books but my dad hid it all, found The Last Song though.
He says I read too much. Unbelievable.

Special thanks to Car, Sab & Cai for helping clean my messy room. Seriously.
and going through the drama with the cockroach.
Btw, Cai, pls don't post the pic with me jumping on my closet!!!!!!

zzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home