Sunday, May 16, 2010

SOS!


I know that I haven't updated my blog lately, lazy and Cai May mostly blogs about the things that happen in school...
So, just randomly telling you guys about my life:
1. I have a new dog name 5k, stray. Worried that ginger will think I replace her.
2. Courseworks are pilling up.
3. More pimples are popping out. I think it's because I'm out of that special soap.
4. Watched Dear John, same parts were too fast, some were too slow. I mean, you won't kiss a guy you just known for 2days rite? or have sex with him after a week?
I still like A walk to remember better. Well, at least Dear John has Channing Tatum. CUTE!
5. 14 Blades fighting is very yeng! and Wu Zhun is kinda cute too!
6. Watcing Invictus now. Starring Nelson Mandela & Matt Damon.
7. Worrying bout a lot of things recently!
Will try and update more often!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home