Friday, April 23, 2010

I'm not an angel;

I have no idea what's the difference between a classical and an acoustic guitar...
But hey, I've got something new about to learn everyday!

Sabrina and Cai May have already posted this post, so its more or less similiar...
I bet Carmen's gonna post it as well...==
Credits to sab for bringing her cam!


The 2 birthday girls!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SABBY!! :)
*ignore the place where I'm leaning on*
It started with us singing Need You Now by Lady Antabellum..
changing the lyrics to Malay as part of our work...
see how hardworking we were!

Later, SS session! xD
. Speak no evil . Hear no evil . See no evil .
How innocent we are! xD
Kiss Kiss...showering Cai with love!

Oh-kay! I don't I need to elaborate about this picture...

Me . She . They . We
Wen Fang was the photographer!

See how pretty she is!

Cam-whoring with the-hairband-that-she-desires-but-it's-mine...
Notice that people wearing the hairband looks good with it!
Only cost RM1 at the Ringgit Store.
;
WANTED: SS-ser and hijacking cameras!
Jerry! Thanks for the balloon! now I feel super super super fit & sexy! LOL
until Hanson said that super *2 means not! ==

I haven't finish my Maths yet!
Tr.Yvonne gave us more homework for Physics, Maths & Add Maths which was due on Mon.
Thank God I reasoned with her that I'm supppose to think about maths on a roller coaster?!
Then she changed my due date to Wed! VICORIOUS! :)
.
I'm going to Singapore-UNIVERSAL STUDIO,
actually I'm already here...xD
G-shen went last week,
he said he rode a roller coaster,
he didn't know what kind of roller coaster it was until he pulled the safety bar down at the start of the ride.
Then, the person said:" Enjoy your 21ft DROP!" WTF...
even worse was it was dark so you won't know when it's gonna drop!!
.
Gonna try and post about Universla Studio tmr! NITES...zzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home