Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Guys aren't rapist!

I'm like, so outdated! Cai and Sab have already poster about this so no point putting in too many words...

Sab, Jerry, Wen Fand, da twins and Lee Jane came to my house, later met Cai, Min Hong and Han Yong at Kelana Jaya LRT.
We were 1 hour behind schedule!!

Stupid machine kept getting jammed!


The poser with MY hat! cost rm5 from sunway pyramid's Hinode or something


Can't believe that Sab manage to go inside the LRT. Known for hygenic freak! xD

Met Cherl, Hanson and Leslei then walk over to Pavillion through Lot 10.
Cai May, Sabrina, Jerry, Hanson and leslei slept at my house.
Slept in the guest room! so cramped! LOL

From Room, Pavillion. Rm19.10. They tagged me in fb...I'm the 5 diamond.
Sab calls them sexy cards in her blog...LOL

Watched Stomp The Yard, The house (stupid thai horror movie) felt asleep halfway and Don't mess with the Zohan. love Adam Sandler, he made my day!
Stuff ourselves with potato chips and M&M's!
FUN!
next day, my eyes were asleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home