Saturday, March 27, 2010

Different perspective

26th March, 2010
I know it's like 3 days ago, but who cares??
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEOI XIANG!!!

This is me, not him. Picture of the day: Jumpshot of me, credits to sab.
Making a boring start interesting.

Had nothing to do, so I sew. Can you see the love??

Thanks to Cai May's randomness, we got more pics for the "eye album"! xD
Mine.
I know it's smaller compared to the rest....

Carmen's

Cai May's
notice the mole...

Preeeee-ty girl Jerry.

SS-ing in the toilet. l ols

Birthday time!








OUr letters of "love" to him!








G-shen, G-man, G-boy, G-something
The next Joker, "I carved my smile with white cream because I don't like red."


The birthday boy...
I wrote to him: Exercise more, eat more, don't puke....xD



















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home