Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wanting those spaces...

I'm BACK!! I know you miss me...seriously, you better


Finish our BM project at last! After so many sleepless night.


I love this page. My group and 5 random facts about them!

That's me! the "jump-shot" girl....credits to Sabrina!
The mess created in my room.
I think it' irriversible since I'm such a lazy person...

The boys in my class love to play with this!
Apparently, typing names with this machine is counted as "entertaintment"...
The words just come out like this...


Sab came over after school. Messed up the wardrobe together.
In the end, she helped me rearrange my clothes, hanging most of them, no more folding! Less folding anyway...

I have so many black clothes that Sab kept complaning!! xD
Unable to resist the attraction gave out by the color black...obssesive compulsive disorder....
I still have so much space!! Time for some shopping!!


Bored.
Bear gave to me (obviously) during valentine's Day by Elaine.
.
.
Trying to plan something but it's making me crazy.
Cooling my brain now....peace out...nitezzz
Wish I had a bigger car and another television...
You'll know the reason soon....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home