Thursday, April 22, 2010

Friends over money anytime!

MY BIRHTDAY!!!
Born on the 22nd of 1995, 7.20pm!

Thank you to my friends and family who had already wished me
and those who will wish me.
It's only 1.45am and I've already received 8 wishes.
Thanks a lot! It means so much to me.
Without friends and family like you guys, i would be an empty shell, a walking zombie.

Special thanks to Carmen and Audrey who have been there for me for more than
3 years!
They're the best coz they're my non-biological sisters!
muaxxxxxxxxxx.

Sab's bday is tomorrow, but I'm leaving for singapore later today.
So, I'll just wish her first! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Reminder: I'm a day older than you! xD
Thank you for all the times we spent together after school waiting for our parents.
Alone and 1-2 hours filled with neverending conversations!

Need to pack for Singapore now! leaving at 4pm by coach!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home