Saturday, August 14, 2010

CK, the sweetener;


Ate Sab's hamster food! Mostly the raisins...
POKEMON FANATICS....==

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAI MAY!!!!
Sab almost ruin the plan, send note at the wrong timing!!!
At first, we gave her this

G bought it from Singapore....

Then, we brought out the real pressie! She didn't even suspect! See her reaction!

TEARS, a bit exaggeration la. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

CHARLES & KEITH BAG!!!





Took a lot of pictures of it in the morning.....xD


SUITS YOU!!
Somehow, me carrying a bag is shocking to a lot people.

Later, dad took me to Starbucks cause he had to go meeting while Sab go Petaling street....
Ordered Venti Caramel Frap!
Saw Liyon, Sudarshen & John

Did halfway my Econs coursework, THANK GOD my dad left his laptop wit me or else bored to shit!

nothing much to write cause it's 2.07am, i'm tired....zzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home