Friday, August 27, 2010

Sell;

Bored until go and find commercials! xD

McDonalds in Japan:



FEMALE VERSION



MALE VERSION

NOTE: Don't eat too much McD's. Eating those won't make you as good looking as them. Believe me, I don't think they eat much of it themselves. That's why it's called a commercial.

CHUPA CHUPS:




NOTE: Wow. It turns into an addiction until you steal it from someones mouth.
While you're driving.....But I still like it.

CAPTAIN MORGAN (some type of beer I think):



NOTE: I just love the sound effects. Plain real!!

RANDOMS:


NOTE: 1. Don't think dirty. Cleanse soul. *uhmuhmuhm*
2. Exercise. Seriously. Gender might get mistaken.
3. Never give up?
4. DON'T DO THE THING THEY DID!!

Now, for the touching commercials,
PANTENE:



SoSoSo Touching. It's just inspiring.....
I think I wanna take up violin now. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home