Tuesday, August 31, 2010

blog-aholic;

Just finish Shopaholic & Sister.



Sophie Kinsella's writing is awesome! light & humourous.
The only problem is Rebecca Bloomwood, the character in the book.
My friends sometimes feel like slapping fictional characters like Spongebob or Mr.Bean....
I FEEL LIKE SLAPPING HER! *slaps slaps* there!



She's like a spoiled brat, always spending & spending and not even admitting it.
I mean, Come on! STOP BEING IN DENIAL!
She realized she spends too much in one book and kind of start fresh, a new person.
Then she turns back into her OLD SELF!




Can't believe I'm so pissed off until I wanna slap a fictional character! ^&@*#$&*!





Oh ya, By the way,


googled the word "Carmen" on Monday,
this came out....
I was in school that time. lol



Now, Carmen & Caimay changed to onsugar, still considering...
spend almost the whole day trying to change my blogskin.
In the end, it still SUCKS! FML

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home